Saturday, August 9, 2008

We took possession of our new house last Tuesday, and today is just 4 days later. Just before we moved, a lovely young lady contacted me to schedule a workshop - it's this afternoon. As a result, my stamping supplies were the last packed and the first unpacked right after dishes, of course *snicker*.

This workshop will be for several ladies with a wide range of experience. It has been awhile since I did a full on workshop. I have a few flutterbys in my tummy over it. Silly, eh?! Anyhoo, I think they'll like the bleach technique that is shown a few times in the Fall-Winter catty. It's a terrific wow! kinda technique and it's so simple. I love how the bleach turns old olive cardstock to so saffron. Very cool!


Well, I sent this in for the Thomas Kinkade colouring design team call at CHF. *sigh* No luck. I used a bajillion Ranger re-inkers to watercolour this on watercolour marl paper. The paper is almost like traditional watercolour paper, but it is smooth and the open time for the ink isn't quite as long as with regular watercolour paper. It's good for this detailed an image though. The sentiment is from CHF's Rummage Bin - Time to Stamp.

Now, who do I give this to?.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...