Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am absolutely determined to get back to doing challenges over on SCS. Must, to save sanity! Tomorrow might be a problem though - we need to go clean our old house and carry on with the process of making it acceptable for the owners. Also, my new washer and dryer haven't arrived yet and I NEED to do laundry. Our old washer and dryer are technically ours until August 20th! I REALLY hope my new front load washer and dryer arrive in a timely manner. *sigh* They are pretty, pretty blue because apparently I didn't learn at my old house that for resale neutral is best. However, I don't plan on moving for the next 20 years. God may change my plans - happens often, actually - but I think we get to stay put for awhile, so I went for the pretty, pretty blue {insert happy dance}

This card is CASED from today's featured stamper Kim - aka blondie090277. I saw her card, Timeless Labels, and was gaga!!! I changed the stamps, the colours and the ribbon. My card is a little bigger too, I think. Anyhoo, I needed a thank-you card for a lovely family who put in a great deal of time and effort to help us move. I think they'll love this!

stamps; simple little things, borders and corners- circle (Papertrey ink)
paper; old olive, certainly celery, chocolate chip, pink pirouette, bella (SU!)
ink; perlescent chocolate (Brilliance by Tsukineko)
accessories; circle and scallop circle nestabilities (spellbinders), fancy coner die & cuttlebug (provocraft), green lace scallop ribbon (making memories), clear ep (ranger)

2 comments:

Kari said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the cut outs and corners on this - super PTI image in the center!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...