Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So many of my stamps were packed today, and I'm mostly left with my unmounted and acrylic stamps now. It has the potential to be a long month...or two-ish. Just breathe... It will be fine... Use scraps... Oy!!! How do people who move all the time do it?!!!!

I found 2 square scraps the same size, but they weren't joined. These squares are 5"x5". I love Carolyn King's sign board (is that what they are called?!) cards and have been meaning to make one for ages. Today was the day. I have my new Unity sentiment stamps sitting on my desk, determined to get them all inky before they get packed away. I stamped this in black ink and clear embossed it. I sponged the edges and added adhesive rhinestones to accent the centers of the swirl designs.

The only question I have about this sentiment is - 'who is Ananis Nin?' A job for another day...

stamps; Blossom (unity stamp co.), flourishes (Basic Grey)
ink; ocean aqua, pitch black, latte (adirondack by ranger)
paper; bazzill
accessories; adhesive rhinestones (amuse and mambi), clear detail ep (ranger), black brads, corner rounder punch (SU!), white gel pen (sakura)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...