Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm in need of a thank-you card for someone so I wanted to get it done and taken care of first thing this morning. The OCCC (Our Creative Corner Challenge) sketch by my friend Jennifer Meyer was just the inspiration I needed! Thanks for the sketch Jennifer!!!

I created the main image background by mottling ink on the stamp. I start with the lightest ink and apply it randomly to the stamp, adding darker colours ramdomly, finishing off with adding the darkest ink in small proportion - a little dark ink on light cardstock goes a long way for impact!

Thank-you so much for stopping by today!!

stamps; pretty pattern (CHF), Illuminations (SU!)
paper; perhaps (basic grey), elephant, coconut smoothie (bazzill), old olive (SU!)
ink; basic gray (SU!), tea dye, vintage photo, shabby shutter, peeled paint (distress ink by ranger)
accessories; white twill (martha stewart), gray taffeta (SU!), got flowers? (prima), green self-adhesive rhinestones (kaiser), clear self-adhesive rhinestone (misc)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...