Tuesday, April 22, 2008


These 2 cutie patootie baby cards are for the same event as the wedding/sympathy cards. I still need to design the Mother's/Father's Day cards. Yup, it's a big event and all I can do is say - WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!!! I thought, 'Ooohhhh, I can pair up the cards and make the image interchangable! That will cut down on the work!' *snort* I'm delusional!!! So, I knew I wanted to use 'Nursery Necessities' for this card, but thats about it. I hit a creativity wall trying to make sure the cards were interchangable. Now these turned out okay, thanks to this card I found by choc0holic on SCS. I changed it up a bit, but the credit for the essence of it belongs with her.
As I was doing this card, I kept thinking how much nicer it would look if I could use my rectangle nestabilities, but they hadn't arrived yet. Wouldn't you know, they arrived just after I sent this photo of the card to my event attendees!!! *sigh* I know it doesn't happen that way all the time, but why does it FEEL like it does?!! The rectangle image is going to look SO MUCH better!
stamps; nursery necessities (stampin' up!)
paper; pixie dust (cosmo cricket), two scoops (basic grey), chantilly (paper accents), whisper white, naturals ivory (stampin' up!), leapfrog, blueberry (bazzill)
ink; pretty in pink, brocade blue
accessories; blue stripe, pink stripe (bazzill), brads - two scoops (basic grey), small star punch (stampin' up!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...