Monday, April 14, 2008

I took a little time for myself this weekend. It's a good thing to do on occassion. I received my Rubbernecker order early last week, and had time only to gaze upon it as I rushed paston my way to 'x' and then as I had to be at 'y'. A friend who knows what my schedule was like this past week came over and I showed her all my new stamps. She said I looked like I was positively vibrating to ink these babies up. I don't think she was far from the truth. I've had images running through my head and plans for this stamp since I ordered it!

"Forest Cathedral" - isn't it heavenly?!! *snort* I just had to slip that in! I watercoloured it with reinkers - lots of reinkers!!! I wanted the trees to have different looking colour, just like in the forest, and unstained beams. I have many other ideas for this stamp still. This was just the idea with the biggest itch that I just had to scratch!

stamps; Forest Cathedral, sentiment (Rubbernecker - stamp oasis), Weathered (stampin' Up!)
paper; brown, yam (Bazzill), Mellow dp (Basic Grey), cryogen ivory shimmer paper, cold press watercolour paper
ink; Espresso, rust, caramel, ginger, lettuce, stonewashed, bottle, pesto, latte (Adirondack by Ranger), spiced marmalade, mustard seed, scattered straw, antique linen, tea dye, vintage photo (Distress Inks by Ranger), Timber Brown staz on (Tsukineko)
accessories; HH (We R Memory Keepers), Jumbo copper brad (Making Memories), old olive poly twill, cutter kit (Stampin' Up!), Aquapainter (Niji), stardust gellyroll pen (Sakura)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...