Monday, January 14, 2008

















I have Sealed With a Kiss. It's a cute, simple sets. One of those - now what do I do with it! type of sets. I love the postmark stamp in this set because I'm a terrible sucker for postmark stamps. I love the irony of giving a card with no stamp, but there is a cutie patootie postmark anyway! I made these for 2 of my cutie-patootie kiddos for Valentine's Day - My oldest 2 girls are as different as these cards, but they are similar in so many ways too - just like their cards...


stamps; sealed with a kiss (stampin' up!)
paper; chantilly (paper accents), watercolour paper, coconut smoothie (bazzill)
ink; vintage photo (ranger distress inks), timber brown stazon
accessories; graceful hearts corner adorner (ek success), reinkers (stampin' up! & ranger adirondak), cotton candy stickles (ranger), jewels and brads (Q&Co), eyelets (making memories), miscellaneous fibres, vintage photo crackle paint (ranger distress inks)



These are some ideas I had kicking around for some beginner projects. I love designer paper because it's such a quick and easy way to choose every element for a project - the colour, feel, style, scale...
For the smaller card, I wanted to keep it simple because the colour combination is a stronger mix of dark and light colours. I wanted to showcase the crop-a-dile with this card, the beauty of blender pens and heat embossing. For the larger card, I pulled colours from the designer paper for a softer, lighter look.
stamps; time well spent, sweet thing (stampin' up!)
ink; whisper white craft, ruby red, pretty in pink (stampin' up!), cranberry adirondak (ranger)
paper; ruby red, pretty in pink texture cardstock (stampin' up!), nutmeg, rootbeer, coconut smoothie (bazzill), blush (basic grey)
accessories; slot punch (stampin up!), crop-a-dile, jumbo eyelets (we r memory makers), brown sheer dot ribbon (bazzill), white sheer dot ribbon (memory makers), stickles, seafoam white emboss powder (ranger)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...