Wednesday, November 28, 2007



There is a little challenge a few friends and I do whenever someone it together enough to post. This week is a colour challenge posted by my friend Lynda; use whisper white, soft sky and purely pomegranate because they are so pretty together. Well, Lynda is right!!! This is a double challenge though because I was able to tie it into today's Sketch Challenge as well. It was a better day today than yesterday, I think!

I stamped the blossom in soft sky on soft sky then adhered the blossoms to create a shadow effect. Bling is good at Christmas, so I added rhinestone brads to the flower centres and little pink rhinestones to the main panel. I love flourishes, so I used French Flairwith soft sky under the main image panel. I really like using Bud Basics because it is a set that is useful for any season, and I may do this card again with some different colours and double up the blossoms. I can hardly wait! I think this would be a good class card too. Oh! The possibilities!!

Check out what my friends have done with this colour combo...

Lynda Benden

Cindy Haffner

Jennifer Meyer

Diane Andover

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card....I just came across your site via Jennifer. Your dogs are gorgeous!! I have 2 shelties and love them to pieces...so I know how you felt (somewhat) when Willow went missing. The longest mine went missing was 5 hours.
Hopefully you will have Christmas puppies...how awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...