Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Heartfelt Creations Festive Christmas Collection


Hello, friends! Today is the launch of the new Heartfelt Creations Festive Christmas Collection. It is a gorgeous traditional Christmas look using red, green and gold. My favourite part of this collection, which I am showing today and will show more over the next few weeks, is the pre-printed panels that are in the paper packs. They are perfect for making quick, easy and beautiful cards and other Christmas projects.

This project is 9"x9" and fits the Ribba frame from Ikea. I forgot to take a picture of it in the frame. oy! Will you take my word for it that it was quite lovely?...


I love the orderliness of this little panel. Yes, the cans in my pantry are in order too. No, my studio is not, but I do know where most everything is now that I am able to pleasantly spend more time in there. I think the white tatted lace look of these snowflake die cuts is a lovely balance for the white flourishes I used from the cut-mat-create set to frame the sentiment panel. I think a little white goes a long way contrasting so sharply with all that deep red.


This is a 6"x6" pre-printed panel that comes in the paper set. This would be a really nice framed piece to greet guests in an entry way, or a quick project for a gift exchange.

There are plenty more projects on the Heartfelt Creations blog showing more possibilities with this collection. As always, there are instructions listed with each project so you can be easily inspired to create your own projects.

paper; Festive Christmas Collection Paper (heartfelt creations), blackberry, amsterdam, white canvas (bazzill)
accessories; HCD 751 Cut-Mat-Create (heartfelt creations), Create-a-Flake 5 (spellbinders), black satin ribbon (offray), clear adhesive rhinestones (bazzill), clear rhinestone brads (making memories)

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Loretta, this is just incredibly elegant and beautiful. I love the way you've used the sentiment as the focal and added the beautiful touches of white to make everything pop. YOu are sooooo talented!

Unknown said...

Wow Loretta!!! Gorgeous! You are so creative. Congratulations on your new journey with Spellbinder's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...