Wednesday, August 20, 2014

For Unto You is Born


This week my project for Heartfelt Creations is all stamped. I have a real soft spot for long, vertical sentiments, so I was drawn to this stamp right away, from the O Little Town of Bethlehem set. Even better, I discovered that it coordinates with the Cut-Mat-Create dies, which makes it quick and easy to get a perfectly matted sentiment.


This poinsettia border stamp is one of my favourite images in the Festive Christmas Collection. I was excited to colour it from the moment I set eyes on it! I forgot to keep track of the copics I used - really sorry about that because it was quick and easy to colour and I would like to colour it again and make the border more dimensional by cutting out some of the flowers and building it up. Really, I just love this image...

I invite you to check out the Heartfelt Creations Blog  for more inspiration from the Heartfelt Creations Design Team. Have a lovely week!!

stamps; O little Town, Festive Candlelight (heartfelt creations)
ink; black soot distress ink (ranger)
paper; Festive Christmas Paper Collection (heartfelt creations), coconut swirl (bazzill)
accessories; white satin ribbon (offray), copic markers

10 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Loretta, this is stunning in its simplicity and elegance. I love the colored swag!

Unknown said...

Loretta, this is so beautiful.

Liz said...

Gorgeous ! Hugs xx

Karan Gerber said...

this is stunning, love the look of this elegant card.

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card Loretta!! Love your coloring of the Poinsettias!

Vicki Dutcher said...

That is some seriously awesome coloring! Pops right off the page!

Conniecrafter said...

such lovely coloring, makes a great border to compliment the sentiment!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello. Loretta! What a gorgeous card. You have so many lovely cards, and I enjoy browsing through your blog. I found you through a mutual blog friend, Kathy Roney, and I'm glad I stopped by. You are very talented, and I really LOVE to have you share your cards with us in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We're a Christian challenge blog, always Anything Goes, and we have lots of great prizes. I'd appreciate your participation if you are able to join us. Have a blessed week!
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Diane said...

Hi Loretta, I really like this card a lot. Your coloring is beautiful. I really like the tiny touch of blue behind the poinsettias. The clean lines really appeal to me and what a perfect bow to finish. Truly Lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...