Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Be True


I bought this sweet Stampendous Ballerina Kiddo image from Kate at i{heart}papers way back when I was on her design team. I still think it is darling! I stamped it in Memento ink so my copics wouldn't smear it.


I dug deep for this one!! I used some dew drops from The Robin's Nest. Couldn't even tell you what colour, since I can't read the sun bleached label! This beautiful digital sentiment is from tlc creations. The narrow white ribbon I used was from a sweater that I cut the hanging loops out of, and it fit perfectly in the button holes. Frugal is fantastic!!


I was inspired by the mixed media challenge on SCS and used prismacolor pencils layered over the copic base on her little pink outfit. I sponged ink to create the background, and I'm not fond of the sponging results on the sentiment. Maybe it's the colours I chose - I'm not quite sure yet.

Ta for now!

stamps; ballerina kiddo (stampendous), sentiment (tlc creations)
ink; tuxedo black memento ink (tsukineko), tumbled glass distress ink (ranger)
paper; urban prairie (basic grey), green cardstock (core'dinations), daisy, coconut swirl (bazzill), blending cardstock (copic)
accessories; copic markers, prismacolor pencils, yellow stickles (ranger), edge punch (ek success), square, scallop square, petite oval nesties (spellbinders)

brown sugar - dies or punches
a creative romance - get sentimental
crafty hazelnuts - pattern paper
challenges 4 everybody - anything goes

3 comments:

Stamping Becky said...

Very sweet and adorable! Beautiful colouring and sponging work, Loretta.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww this is so sweet Loretta! The colors, the layout, love it all!

Hazel said...

Delightful image and colours. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...