Friday, January 10, 2014

Time


I know I have more of this die cut paper, but I can't find it. While cleaning during Christmas break I found the 2 pieces I used this week, but I just can't locate the rest of them. We'll see if I can locate them as I work through my considerable stash.


I love the artistic architectural feel of this image. It's another stamp I bought because I love it, but I ran out of time to use it. I rescued these buttons off a ruined card front, and I liked the assortment of greens here. They are much less blue irl. I have got to figure out the colour thing on my editing software again!!


I love layering ribbons. When I decided to use the buttons, I realized I needed to incorporate black in a few different places to bring the whole card together, to I used cardstock layers and this ribbon. Initially using just the black ribbon was too strong, so I layered this flocked sheer ivory ribbon over it to soften the whole look, and now, it's a showstopper!

Enjoy the weekend!!

stamps; sentiment (stamp oasis)
ink; tuxedo black memento (tsukineko)
paper; francesca collection (anna griffin), ivory die cut (unknown), walnut creme, kraft, raven (bazzill)
accessories; classic rectangles (spellbinders), black ribbon (offray), sheer flocked ribbon (making memories), buttons (basic grey)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...