Thursday, November 22, 2012

Warm Fuzzies and Happiness


And for today, a darling little Christmas card. I just know I won't get all my cards made this year. There aren't enough hours in the day for it to be possible. However, I will do what I can, and likely buy a box of cards for the majority of what we send out this year. *Ugh*


I coloured my image using copic markers and sponged the edges since it felt a little too barren without.


I used a lovely sentiment from Sentimental Christmas by Flourishes to create the greeting banner. I do love this set.

See you soon!

stamps; image (mo manning), sentimental christmas (flourishes)
paper; jovial (basic grey), kraft, brown (bazzill), x-press it (copic)
ink; gathered twigs, pumice stone distress inks (ranger)
accessories; hemp twine (unknown), button (basic grey), copic markers

bella & bronte - don't be square

6 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww that is precious!

Unknown said...

Oh My goodness Loretta this is so gorgeous , I love how you have coloured him well done hugs Elaine

Debbie said...

This is adorable, I am so glad you joined us for our challenge at Mo's this week.

Hugs
Debbie

Stamping Becky said...

Sweet and adorable! Lovely colouring work.

Franz♥ said...

Too cute Loretta! Love the way you've coloured up this lovely Mo's image!

Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Pat said...

How absolutely adorable!! I just love this little Mo image...and your coloring is beautiful!! I'm working like crazy trying to get my cards done too! Maybe next year I'll start in January! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank hehehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...