Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HC - Hark the Herald Angels Sing

It's Heartfelt Creations Wednesday! I'm continuing showing projects made using the Christmas Cheer Collection.


I have used Elegant Angels for my main image. I really like the soft loveliness of this image! In addition, I used Herald Angels Background and the gorgeous Decorative Lace Border die.


When Basic Grey released their Wassail collection, I bought a whole pack of 'Snow Dust' because I just love the muted pattern of the white snowflakes on the almost kraft coloured background. This love of muted colours inspired me to use the lightest of my warm grey copic markers. The little 'shines' on this image are perfect opportunities for embellishment!

The rest of the Heartfelt Creations Design Team have some gorgeous projects on the Heartfelt Creations blog. Go, take a peek!

Thank you for stopping by today!

**edit** ink; pumice stone distress ink (ranger)

crazy challenge - no red or green
kraftin' kimmie - christmas in september
createalicious - anything goes
inspire me friday - anything goes
make it monday - anything goes
crafty ribbons - anything goes
wags n whiskers - use lace (border die)
delightful inspiration - girls and glitter
crafty boots - things with wings


7 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such an elegant card, very pretty.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

marsha said...

Loretta, this is just stunning!
Hugs,
Marsha

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, such lovely soft coloring and love the gems scattered all about, such a wonderful touch!

Anonymous said...

Loretta, I really like the colours you used for the angel, and would like to use something like this for my own Christmas cards. Could you post the ink you used to stamp the image? Thanks so much!

Lola said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Designed2Delight.

Amy Tidd said...

What an elegant card! Thanks for taking part in Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx

Stempelkobold said...

Your card is amazing, love the image - it´s really beautiful and your design is great! Thank you for playing along with us this month at the crazy Christmas Challenge, Dominique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...