Tuesday, July 12, 2011

By Lori Designs Spotlight - Tube Dude Taylor

Today, I made a man card using Tube Dude Taylor by By Lori Designs. Yup, man muscles and everything! Check it out;


Isn't Tube Dude Taylor fabulous in his beach body glory?!!! He makes my heart pitty pat!!! *giggle* I do think he's adorable. I used an assortment of papers from Thrift Shop by October Afternoon choose my colours and theme. I think he's just super cute and super fun!


copics;
skin; E000, E01, E11
hair; E13, E15, E17, E18
goggles; B16, BV00, E01
trunks; B16, R37, YG01, YG25
tube; T4, T6, T8
sand; W0, W2, W4, E13, E15, E17
background; B000, B00, B01, colourless blender

Have a wonderful week, y'all!

4 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Loretta!! Love the colors and fun layout you used with this little cutie!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Scrappychick said...

Love how he turned out with his realistic looking intertube!! Fabulous layout :)

Conniecrafter said...

he is too cute, terrific coloring and love your layering of the papers!

Stamping Becky said...

Fun and adorable! Those plaid shorts are a hoot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...