Friday, October 8, 2010

Peace


I guess I'm getting close to the time of year where my card making kicks in to high gear.  Heartfelt Creations has released some gorgeous Christmas sets and I particularly like this sentiment from Church in the Wildwood.  I think this is a straight forward little square card.

My favourite thing is the little about this card charm.  Cute, eh?  It was a wee charm from a set of carded 'Embellish It!' charms from a company called Accent factory.  I don't know where you can find them, but they are inexpensive and super sweet.  I added adhesive backed rhinestones to the silver charm and used a little pin to stick that baby on.  I had to 'alter' the pin so the charm would hang straight...  Okay I bent the daylights out of the pin, but it's just a pin.  Next time, I advise using a jump ring.  *LOL*

stamps; church in the wildwood (heartfelt creations)
paper; wassail (basic grey), kraft (paper accents), brown, coconut swirl (bazzill)
ink; black soot distress ink (ranger)
accessories; square and scallop square nestabilities (spellbinders), mini scallop border punch (ek success), rhinestones (heidi swapp), ribbon (offray), rhinestone flourish (zva)

5 comments:

Angelica Turner said...

Loretta, what a beautiful card, loving the clean lines and colors you used.

HappyCrafter said...

Oh Loretta, this is so wonderful!

velta said...

Hi girl! It may be a straight forward card, but honey this is just stunning! Yes that charm does add just the right touch...but the design is perfect for this verse!! Love IT!!

velta said...

Oh my goodness....I just read the spot below...CONGRATS on your DT spot with Heartfelt Creations Loretta....I am so excited for you...I have several of their stamps and love all of them...So happy for you !!!

Stamping Becky said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! The rhinestone flourish and snowflake are beautiful embellishmnets. This is a wonderful non-red/green Christmas card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...