Thursday, June 3, 2010

CGD Cutie Kitty Cake

I think this is a darling digi image.  It's a perfect cutie patootie little girl birthday card.  I think it would be perfect with that Martha Stewart birthday candle edge punch...but I don't have it.  Instead, I chose a loopy border punch with a similar feel to the candles.  I can't remember what the name of this punch is, and for all I know it is aptly named as 'Loopy Border Punch'!



I found this bright, happy cupcake paper in my Happy Day pad by SEI.  Totally cute with all these *uber* sparkly pink, green and orange cupcakes - who can resist?!!!!  I coloured my Kitty Cake image with copic markers, pulling my palette from the cupcake paper.  Pretty dang darling, if I do say so myself, and I just bet that when my DD comes home at lunch and sees this card, she'll have the perfect person in mind to give it to!

stamps; kitty cake (chicken girl designs by i {heart} papers)
paper; happy day (sei), brown, coconut swirl (bazzill), green cardstock (core'dinations)
accessories; square nesties (spellbinders), organza ribbon (su!), brown ribbon (offray), loopy border punch (martha stewart), star dust stickles (ranger), copic markers

3 comments:

Velta said...

You are soo funny...Loopy border punch...This is just a darling card and I love the colors you chose!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh this is soo great! I love how you colored this and I love the papers you used!

Lori said...

This is adorable! Love the sparkly cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...