Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CC242 Hanging Ornaments


Today's colour challenge on SCS is Krafty Black Melons! Good golly Miss Molly!!!

I'm still on the sick side of life, but I'm not drippy yet today, so I decided to get another Christmas card out of the way and the colour challenge gave me an opportunity to do a more non-traditional Christmas card. I have some non- traditional people on my list, so this will be going to one of them.

This image is an American Art stamp called Hanging Ornaments. I love these stamps, and they are 30% off the website right now! If you are from Canada (EH!) and want to order, you need to call or email your order because their shipping thingie isn't working and so Canada isn't on the list of countries they ship to. Then, a very nice, young sounding lady will call for your payment. Easy peasy!

I coloured this image with markers and my trusty tombow blender pen. I used copics to create that pink glow around the ornaments. The ornaments were made glossy and dimensional with a little diamond glaze squeezed on them.

Enjoy your week, and thanks for popping by!

stamps; hanging ornaments (american art stamps), christmas expressions (CHF)
paper; communique (graphic 45), raven (bazzill), taupe cardstock (core'dinations), melon mambo, very vanilla (SU!)
ink; black soot, tea dye, brushed corduroy distress inks (ranger)
accessories; diamond glaze 9judikins), beetle black brads (bazzill), black ribbon (offray), button (basic grey), markers and blender pen (tombow), copic markers

2 comments:

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is just really cool and really elegant at the same time! I absolutely love the colors you`ve used, and your coloring is fab.
Awesome card!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beauitful card and layout Loretta, LOVE the fun colors and design!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...