Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CC238 Darling in Pink Gertie Lulu!


I've had 2 Stamping Bella Lulu stamps for about 2 months now. They are dusty. What can I say? Life happens and now I am getting to them. I think they are totally darling and a little hard edge rockabella to them.

The colour challenge on SCS was to use Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow and Going Grey. I had these sage shadow scallop rectangles sitting on my desk from a project last spring and I didn't want them to go to waste. I let them sit so I wouldn't forget I had them just in case they came in handy one day. A handy day came my way in the form of this colour challenge. Yay! My desk is clean!!!

I coloured Gertie with prismacolour pencils and her butterflies are done with chalk. A little blingification on her skirt and voila! Elle est fini! She's all done.

Stamps: Gertie Lulu (stamping bella)
Paper: pretty in pink DSP, sage shadow (SU!), smoky, coconut swirl (bazzill)
Ink: sage shadow (SU!), black soot distress ink (ranger)
Accessories: narrow rect & scallop rect, petite oval & scallop oval nesites (spellbinders), swiss dots emboss folder (provocraft), pebbles chalks (I Kan Dee), rhinestones (heidi swapp), white grosgrain (offray), prismacolours

2 comments:

Velta said...

Oh Man Loretta ~ These colors are just perfect together!!! That image is too cute! And I really want to CASE this layout! Great goin girl!

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is so pretty, Loretta! I really love how you dressed her up with those gems. She`s just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...