Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An Award!

I've been honoured with other awards, but due to my own computer tech dorkie-ness, I haven't known how to accept them. How to get them on my blog and then forward the award. Always remember and never forget, I live in a cave... If it weren't for the rest of my family, I wouldn't have figured out how to turn on my computer!

My friend, Betty Wright has honoured me with this award, and I am truly humbled;



Here are the details about this award:


"The Exalting Christ Blog Award" is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend their passion for Christ and paper crafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be 'salt and light' sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16). This award is just a way members of Women to Women: Sharing Jesus can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!


Rules:


Post the blog award in a regular post on your blog with the explanation, including the original link to WTW and the rules for passing the award along

1. Name five people to whom you want to offer this award and link to their blogs. The blogs need to obviously exalt Christ in some manner.

2. Contact the bloggers you have named to let them know they can pick up their blog award from you.

3. Invite them to permanently display the WTW blog badge and/or the award on their blogs. The badge can be obtained on the WTW site."I am thrilled to pass this award on to the following 5 dear sisters in Christ:


The five sisters in Christ that I am honoring with this award are

Dawn
Holly
Sharon
Faith
Deb


Have a wonderful week - it's almost the weekend!

5 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Loretta, I am truly honored to receive this award from you -- I have never seen this particular award before and I am just so honored that you'd want to pass it on to me - thank you so much!!!

And, by the way, I think I must live in that same cave as you -- LOL!!! I feel lucky each night when I can get a post up -- and if troubles come, I am totally lost -- LOL!!! I need to call in the reserves!!!

A Walk With Faith said...

Loretta, surely to goodness you can't mean this for me. If you do, I am completely overwhelmed and very honored. I too, have never seen this before. I really need you to confirm for me though cause this is unbelievable.!

A Walk With Faith said...

Oh my, I just found out it really is me you are honoring with this very special award. Thank you so much Loretta, you certainly have made my day. This along with having one of my cards the Card of the day on the ODBD today is amazing. It is not difficult to talk about the Lord, because as you know, He has done so much for me. He really is my strength.
Thank you, thank you!
Faith

Dawn said...

Give thanks with a grateful heart...
Give thanks to the Holy One...
Give thanks because He's Given Jesus Christ, His Son...

Loretta, thank you for thinking of me!
Ditto about the cave...we have them here in Ohio too! lol

Deb said...

Loretta, I've been honored with several blog awards before, but this one is the one I treasure the most. I am so honored and grateful to think that you have seen Christ in something I've done! Nothing means more! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...