Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SUO - almost!

I didn't notice what a dark picture this is until I uploaded. Sorry about that!

This card was SUO until I added the dew drops - what was I thinking?!!! This is for a workshop (sans the dew drops) and I suddenly realized I haven't taught my club about 2-step stamping! Again, what was I thinking?!!! I used the outline image from Wonderful Watercolors and coloured it in with chalk. I'll be using the 2 step for the workshop, and I might just throw in some acetate somewhere.

I don't often post SUO because when I am stamping for me and DT's I don't think of my SU! supplies. A legitimate thing for my design team work, but I feel like my SU! supplies are my 'work' supplies to be used with my clubs and workshops only. I have got to get over that!!! I own it all and it's mine first and foremost. I need to play with those sets more and really use them to get my full value out of them. Gotta remember I stamp for me first and every other project happens as natural growth from my personal stamp time.

I need a hot bath! I'm cerebralizing stamping here, and I have a hole in the garage to repair...

stamps; wonderful watercolors (SU!)
paper; chocolate chip, whisper white, to the nines (SU!)
ink; chocolate chip, sahara sand (SU!)
accessories; chocolate chip grosgrain, eyelet border punch, corner rounder, pastels, crystal effects (SU!), mens dew drops (the robin's nest)

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty!

Jennifer Meyer said...

I LOVE your card Loretta, it's SO pretty and what a wonderful layout!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...