Friday, March 6, 2009

LSC210 Moon Girl

Today's limited supply on SCS was time - 30 minutes. Okay now, raise your hand if you can relate to that sentiment. I think most of us can. Okay, I had to plan this out in my head and then look for everything. Well, I knew I was going to use this pre-embossed card from DCWV - easy peasy time saver there. Then, while I was looking for this pack of cards, I found my Elzybells stamps. Happy day!! Having to move out and back in my room I think will be a very good thing...

I stamped her and clear heat embossed and then coloured her with my copics. I'm not happy with the hair, but well, who doesn't have a bad hair day when in a rush!!! I pulled out a square nestie, got the placement wrong (rushing...) and sponged a little colour around this little darling. I doodled around her because, well, I don't doodle much and since I already mucked up the sponging, I figured I could royally muck up the doodles and there would be no further loss. The most time I spent on this card was erasing the chalk I had originally applied to some of the hearts.

Yup, I should just go back to bed... Or organize my temporary stamp room...

stamps; moon girl (elzybells)
ink; pitch black distress ink (ranger), pink pirouette (SU!)
paper; pre-embossed hearts card pack (DCWV)
accessories; square nestabilities (spellbinders), clear detail ep (ranger), yellow stardust gel pen (sakura), copic markers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...