Monday, March 9, 2009

AI Cutie Kitty

Boy, I didn't realize how monochromatic this looks until I saw the picture here. It's so much greener IRL. Oh well, this cutie kitty is still a cutie patootie.

She's coloured with copics and doodled - hmmm... doodling might become habitual! I'm not big on cats, I'm a dog person (universal thought - ' no kidding, because we never would have thought that given all the puppy pictures on the blog!'). I used my new favourite cosmo cricket paper, Ever After.

Okay, done! Easy peasy and *uber* simple layout.

stamps; think big (artful INKables)
paper; sprout, fern, elephant, stormy, coconut swirl (bazzill), ever after (cosmo cricket)
ink; black soot (distress ink by ranger), sage shadow (SU!)
accessories; silver brads, eyelet (making memories), circle and scallop circle nestabilities (spellbinders), white gel pen (sakura), basic gray, celery organza, key tag punch (SU!), silver painty pen (zig)

5 comments:

Kristin said...

CUTE, Cute, cute! I love your coloring of that kitty and the doodling around the image is so sweet.

Kerri said...

This is just so sweet, Loretta! I absolutely love the doodling. I cannot doodle, so I will admire your wonderful work!

Elena said...

Very cute!!! I love your colorsin! And your paper choice is always so inspiring!

toners said...

Ooooh, what a beautiful, calm color scheme :) Great coloring, too!

Jenny Gropp said...

Well, I'm definitely a cat person --- this kitty is way cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...