Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CC197 It's all about the snow, baby!

This card had a frightening number of interruptions. I made 2 identical cards simultaneously because I'm giving up a little on making unique cards for everyone. I still have about 18 cards to go and I'm getting tired of doing Christmas cards. And yesterday had people around me going through crisis after crisis and I was the one to go to. Some of these people were big people. Ones that don't live in my house. Ones I'm choosing not to name, but I hope grow up soon. Really soon...

The decorative corners are done by die cutting using the decorative corner die. I cut it diagonally and used a glue pen to adhere the glitter. I love that effect. I just love glitter. I'm a crow!!!! Then I tucked the glittered corner between layers. The photo corner was done using the large snowflake in the snow swirled set, embossing it, then using the photo corner punch, centering the design.

I stamped the image with baja breeze, then used markers to add colour to various places on the image. I used markers to highlight the image after it was stamped as well, to give it a bit stronger definition.

I popped it all together and - voila!

stamps; snow swirled (SU!)
paper; elephant, coconut swirl (bazzill), kiwi kiss, baja breeze, not quite navy (SU!), good cheer (K&Co)
ink;
baja breeze (SU!), versamark (tsukineko)
accessories;
markers iridescent ice ep (SU!), corner dies (provocraft), blue rhinestones (kaiser), snowflake ghost shapes (heidi swapp), crystal ultrafine glitter (art institute), pewter ribbon (may arts)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...