Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Okay, so part of the base for this card is the reject from the first card I did for today's challenge. I'm glad I didn't round file it after all. I'm so frugal I would have made it work somehow. So, yay me because it was laying right there begging to be used - metaphorically speaking ;)
I used chalk inks this time and gee-I'm-so-surprised-there's-better-coverage...
I do so love the cat eye chalk inks. They are so rich and creamy and they do blend beautifully. So I think I finally got out what was in my head, and I just didn't get it right the first time. Too much floating around in this head of mine!
These supplies are the same as I listed earlier and still available from Kate at i {heart} papers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog- love what I am seeing. Your artwork is just beautiful.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Christyne said...

This is beautiful! Bookmarking you for future reference!

Deb said...

SO beautiful! I love the papers and that gorgeous tree! You really worked it, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...