Thursday, November 27, 2008

antique christmas

I may have to retake this photo. It's nearly 9am, but the sun is so weak that there seems so be a golden glow on everything most of the day. Shadows are L-O-N-G by 3:30pm. I may have to take a picture of this again in MARCH!!!! I can't complain too loudly though, we're still having an unusually mild fall.

The sparkly snowflake was made for another card, but didn't make the cut. Hmmm... Seems to be a theme with my stuff. Please tell me you save stuff to use later too?!!!!!

I put the snowflake through my xyron, then glitterified it. The base for that snowflake is a grungeboard snowflake that I used crackle paint on. The designer label hardware is mounted using hemp twime, and the snowflakes are adhered using pop dots - okay, left over mounting foam. You know, the left over stamp 'guts' I call them from mounting SU! stamps. Why buy pop dots, if I don't need them?!! Everyone knows this trick, right?

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!!!!!
New photo taken 2 hours later in the day. What a difference, eh?!!!!

stamps; many merry messages
paper; sage shadow (SU!), pearlescent caramel (paper accents), oh joy! (cosmo cricket), french silk (bazzill)
ink; pearlescent chocolate (brilliance by tsukineko), tea dye (distress ink by ranger)
accessories; snowflake ghost shapes (heidi swapp), seasonal grungeboard (tim holtz idea-ology), vanilla hh (SU!), hemp twine (unknown), adhesive rhinestone (kaiser), white gel pen (sakura), nutmeg ultrafine glitter (art institute)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...