Friday, October 31, 2008

I truly love the softness of this colour combination for Christmas. Typically, I have very few nice thoughts about snow, but this card might change that *grin*. We've had no snow in October and that is both good and bad. It's good becuase I've had no bad weather thoughts ;). It's bad because we need the moisture badly. I'm concerned about the condition of the soil for our local farmers, but I'll not complain that the weather has been unusually mild.

I sent the chipboard flourish through my Xyron upside down so I had full and even adhesive coverage for the glitter. Everything else is as it appears - no special tricks or anything I haven't already told you about.

stamps; snow swirled (SU!)
paper; fruitcake (basic grey), sage shadow (SU!), pearlized cornsilk (paper accents)
ink; tea dye, perfect medium (ranger)
accessories; goldenberry dew drops (the robin's nest), chipboard flourish (bazzill), nestabilities (spellbinders), lattice corner punch (ek success), be good ribbon (cosmo cricket), gold tufted satin ribbon (flourishes), granola buttons (basic grey), irridescent ice e p (SU!), flax glitter (art insitiute)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...