Thursday, May 29, 2008

NEWS!!!!!

I just have to tell...

I'm in the Jun/Jul/Aug Take Ten by Stamper's Sampler!!!!!!! I went to my mailbox and there was a Take Ten there! A free Stampinton Publication magazine can only mean one thing - you are in it!!!! By the number of exclamation marks, can you tell I'm excited? You know, this thrill of seeing one's name in print just never gets old. *snort* The day I'm not all tingly at it, I shouldn't be published anymore!

I'm on page 28 with a detail close up and page 108. The 108 card is one that I sent thinking, "Eh, why not. Worst case scenario, it's donated..." I sent a whole schwack of work several months ago for this issue because I had time. I had images coloured for the halloween issue, but that never happened because I didn't get them out in time. *sigh* I got too busy with kids and couldn't finish... I'm hoping to see a Stamper's Sampler in my mailbox soon with some more work in it. And who REALLY calls this work anyway?!!!!

Have a very blessed day!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Congratulations! How fun to be published! I love Take Ten and Stampers Sampler - I was published in them a year ago - but haven't had time lately to submit! never enough hours in the day for the fun stuff~!

Maria said...

Congrats!! I just got the copy of TT the other day, I'll go check out your creation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...