Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I got this idea as soon as I saw the colour challenge (CC166) on SCS this morning. I know lots of teens, and all of them have birthdays. I think this will do quite nicely for one of the girls!

This card took almost no time at all, but I didn't get going on it until 20 minutes before we had to be out the door for piano lessons. Good golly, I can hardly believe I did it so quick! It was easy finger painting the wings, sprinkling them with glitter and setting them aside. Then, I applied the chalk ink to the grungeboard heart. Done. Cut and assemble the paper and then stamp the sentiment. So done! So quick!

stamps; all holidays (SU!)
paper; soft sky, pumpkin pie (SU!), cupcake (Basic Grey), French Silk (Bazzill)
ink; espresso (ranger adirondack), rocket red (brilliance chalk ink)
accessories; grungeboard (Tim Holtz ideology), nirvana glitter (art institute), sunflower dew drops (The Robin's Nest), brown twill ribbon (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

you blow me away with your amazing talent. Good job. Something like that would have taken me way longer. Crazy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...