Friday, April 11, 2008

We have 3 music teachers, and they are all wonderful! I'm making a 3rd star book. These are fun, which is good because I often have the attention span of a gnat... Let me digress - Because I have the attention span of a gnat as soon as I make a card using a particular stamp set, I often don't use the set again for a long time because it's used - inked - conquered... Makes for an expensive hobby. So for me to do this project 3 times to give away? It's a keeper. My other current keeper is Bloomin' Beautiful from the Occasions mini. LOVE IT!

I've been asked several times to write a tutorial for these star books. I'm working on it... Stay tuned!

stamps; nature's secret, watercolour minis, touch of nature (Stampin' Up!), Flourishes (Crafty Secrets)
paper; london, san francisco, brown (Bazzill)
ink; tea dye, antique linen, vintage photo (distress ink by ranger), latte, alcohol inks (adirondak by ranger), versa mark (tsukineko)
accessories; grommet (making memories), pearl ex (jacquard)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...