Wednesday, January 30, 2008



This is for sketch challenge 161 on SCS.

How stinkin' cool is this?!!!! The sentiment is 'borrowed' from an Amuse stamp that I don't own, and no one in my city has it! I'm trying really hard not to break copyright, I'm giving credit where it's due. BUT I DON"T HAVE THIS STAMP and it is so perfect for this card!!! Besides, I think my darlin' boy would like to see my handwriting on his Valentine's Day card - KWIM?!

I used a prolific number of chalk inks for this card. I think black is starting to grow on me. Well, not on ON me *GACK* but I'm not opposed to using it like I used to be!

stamps; All Boy (See D's), Nursery Necessities (Stampin' Up!)

paper; Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), Limeade, Coconut Smoothie (Bazzill)

ink; straw, rocket red, pumpkin pie, agean blue chalk (Brilliance by Tsukineko), Noir (Palette)

accessories; copic markers, Stardust & White Gelly Roll Pens (Sakura)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...