Friday, November 23, 2007



I have to admit this card took days to do. I had an idea in my head, but it wasn't crystal clear. I really love this card, but it's going to the magazine. Now that I have the idea worked out I can reproduce it for a friend that I have in mind for Christmas for her - she's a huge polka dot nut. I can hardly wait to do it - it's crystal clear in my head.

As I was finishing up the shiny shiny on the main image, Miss Brown arrived at my door with a parcel - what demo doesn't love their personal Miss/Mr/Mrs Brown?!!! It was the new Level 3 hostess set Time Well Spent from Stampin' Up!. I love free! This set is really cute. I especially like the sentiments in it, and this one is my personal fave. Bling and polka dotty - either go over the top or not at all!!!

Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...