Friday, November 6, 2015

Ho Ho Ho

Christmas card production continues. I am again working from images I printed with the intention of colouring and creating with them about 3 years ago. You know, sometimes life derails our best intentions! The challenge on SCS today involves a rut-busting matrix that is uber fantastic and helped me along with this image.


I do love this image (Ho Ho Ho Snowmen) from Sassy Cheryl's. It's a super cute little trio.


I have pulled my colours from this print paper, Figgy Pudding from Basic Grey (discontinued, but still a fave!). The non-traditional mix of sage green, red and ice blue really grab my happy place.


The image is printed to fit 2 3/4" x 6" and I coloured it with pencils and copic markers since so many of the areas in the image are very fine. There are a few places that pesky red bled just a titch into areas I wanted to leave white.

Thanks for popping by sweet friends!

stamps; ho ho ho snowmen digital image (sassy cheryl's)
paper; figgy pudding (basic grey), horizon, coconut swirl, red (bazzill)
accessories; lg long rectangles (disc), white satin ribbon, red grosgrain ribbon (SU!), clear glitter gel pen (sakura), copic markers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...