Friday, August 2, 2013

DTGD Baby Card


As I have said before, I haven't had much time to make cards for quite some time. I allowed my Splitcoaststampers membership to lapse. Well, I'm trying to get back to doing some things I enjoy, so I renewed my membership and, to my delight, it's Dare to Get Dirty time! I perused the challenges, and combined 3 to create this card. I bought a set of dies a couple of weeks ago - my first new crafting supplies in ages! - and  was excited to use them in this card today. This was a very simple card to make, with only one layer of designer paper. The rest of the layers are merely white card stock, with a little pink thrown in. I want to play with this look more, making cards for many occasions, like weddings, birthdays, and Christmas.


I coloured this darling baby image using copic markers, and little pink rhinestones to bling her dress.


Thanks for popping by today.

stamps; baby digital image (by lori designs)
paper; urban prairie (basic grey), coconut swirl, ballet pink dotted swiss (bazzill)
accessories; regal rose grosgrain ribbon (su!), chablis self-adhesive rhinestones (bazzill), marvelous squares, scallop squares dies (spellbinders)

pile it on; anything goes

1 comment:

Stamping Becky said...

This is a sweet and adorable card, Loretta! I've seen you use this layout before, and it certainly is versatile. The layering of the white die cut panels is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...