Monday, September 19, 2011

Riddersholm Designs Blog Candy

Happy Monday morning! I wanted to have a project for you as I share the happy news that I have been invited to join the Riddersholm Designs design team. Connie has stunning papers and is a very gifted designer. My box of paper is stuck somewhere in the great big cog know as Canada Post and has been there for at least a week according to the tracker I've been checking daily. And so I don't have a project. I do have a little wonderfulness to share though! Connie is giving away some blog candy! Click on the button above to enter.



The 3 simple rules to participate are: 
  1. Important: YOU have to be a follower of the Riddersholm Designs blog.
  2. You have to write about this Blog Candy and put badge with link to the
    candy on your own blog where it is visible.
  3. Confirm your participation by adding your blog address on the Riddersholm Designs blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...