Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pure Innocence - Mr Snowman

I'm just starting on my Christmas cards for this season. I haven't decided on a card that I can mass produce and safely mail so I am working on my 'special' cards.


Heather Ellis is the artist behind Pure Innocence images, and I adore her Etsy shop containing her digital images. I have her Mr Snowman 002, used on this card. So adorable!!! The sentiment is a Kaiser Craft set from last year called Be Merry Collection. I don't know if it is available anywhere, but it's a great set if you are able to find it!


As I have done recently, I used Stardust Stickles to add a magical sparkle to the image background. I love the softness of this card so much!


hat; T1/3/5/7, R22/24, G82/94
scarf; G20/82/94
heart; R00/20/22/24, T1/3
snow; BG000/01
background; B0000/000/01

I hope you have a blessed day!!!

stamps; mr snowman 002 (pure innocence), be merry collection (kaiser craft)
paper; eskimo kisses (basic grey from ihp), coconut swirl (bazzill)
ink; london fog memento (tsukineko from ihp)
accessories; lg rectangle, snowflake pendant 2010, create a flake 1 (spellbinders from ihp), bracket border punch (ek success), say it in crystals - pink (prima), stardust stickles (ranger from ihp), pink and white rhinestones (heidi swapp), ribbon (su!)

aud sentiments - wintery theme
ooh la la - let it snow  
case study #62 - I used Niki's colours in similar proportions for my card - love her combo!!
4 crafty chicks - marker it up!
charisma cardz - embossing (My border punch embossed my white edge)
daring cardmakers - use a bird

21 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sweet! I love the softness too! Beautiful papers and coloring! I adore Heather's line of snowmen

Luanne said...

beautiful! card.

Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Marja Sch said...

Wow such à wonderful card.hugs Marja

Aimes said...

The special Christmas cards are the most fun to make, right?! ;D
Love that sweet snowman and your touches of bling and sparkle!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

deesdesigns said...

LOVE. LOVE, LOVE the paper you used and Mr Snowman is adorable - this is a work of art! I'm so glad you shared your creativity with us at Aud Sentiments during our "Winter" challenge! Good Luck!!!

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card - thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "A Little Bird..." challenge this week,

Samm said...

Love this image, beautiful colouring!
Thanks for joining in with DCM this week!

Samm
x

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww he is just too cute, love the shimmer and the sweet sentiment to go with the image, pretty bling too :)

Lori said...

Hi Loretta! I love EVERYTHING about this card - I am a snowman ADDICT, so the image in itself is AWESOME! :) Your coloring, the colors, the glitter, the papers, the snowflakes - ALL ROCK! WTG! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Stamping Becky said...

Such a sweet and delightful card! Beautiful colouring and embellishing.

Vee said...

A really sweet card, love the embossed snowflakes. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

babar said...

The snow man looks cool nice way to use shimmer for enhance the beauty of card.
gift card printer
PVC cards

Teresa Kline said...

wow, what a gorgeous card, I am luvin all the bling and details...have a super sweet day!

enjoy *~*

Wendi said...

What a beautiful card I love all the bling
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Suzanne Russell said...

Wonderful focal image! Great coloring. It certainly helps me move toward the Christmas Spirit! :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous snowman and a fabulous card! :) Stunning details.

Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Dragonlady said...

beautiful Christmas card and love the colouring. You have just given me an idea - thank you. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Annette said...

wow this card is so pretty...love it

Gram's Treasures said...

What a beauty! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Debby said...

Oh Loretta, this card is definately special! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Tamie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Christmas card. Aren't snowmen the best. You colored it perfectly. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...